I am a foreigner and I do not have Turkish citizenship. Can I get a mortgage?
There is no obstacle or a Turkish law that prohibits foreigners in obtaining mortgages and property in Turkey.
Some conditions to keep in mind are:
* The interest of the mortgage loan ratio depends on the mortgage loan and the amount and kind.
* According to real estate expert ‘s report be given a rate of 70 % on most of the property value of a real estate loan and that the report of the real estate expert who will submit it to the concerned bank or the concerned authority to approve the granting of this loan .
* A document highlighting the person foreign hand involved income.
* The person’s age and income value of the person submitting the request to play a role in the value of the highest level of loan application .
* The installment period of three months at a minimum to a maximum of 120 months ( mean up to 10 years).
* Not required to obtain the loan and only the Turkish lira but you can get it to the US dollar or the euro.
* Of course, doing a lender guarantees in anticipation of the cases of accidents and death , or the like.
* For the readiness of the building should not be less than the proportion of readiness than 80% until the loan approval.
* Duration of delivery of title deed is a maximum of three months.
The documents that a foreign people must prepare for the mortgage application are:
Tax identification number,
Tax Document replacing the Income Certificate or 3-month bank account statement,
Credit registration office registration from the person’s own country,
A copy of the residence of the person in his / her country,
Appraisal report to be determined by the appraisal companies and to be approved by the bank.
* Areas that are militarily banned or have security zones are excluded.